Jun 2, 2018

So Long

It's been so long since I've posted and I'm saying so long too! Does "so long" mean goodbye in other parts of the world? It does here! I really enjoyed blogging about the great art kids were doing here on the Central Coast, but I became a bit distracted with my own three bundles of joy and also I started painting regularly myself. This has become my main creative outlet and I'm really enjoying it. I've included some of my paintings below to give anyone interested an idea of what I'm chasing... If you like what you see and you don't mind Instagram, you can always see more @_joe.hall_ I will keep checking in here with the art teaching blogosphere to keep inspired for my days at school, I'm always so impressed with both the teaching and what kids are capable of. All the best - Joe : )












No comments:

Post a Comment